Monday, June 7, 2010

Is it wrong to want super shiny super luxe sneakers?
I mean apart from the fact that I would never work out in them. So YUMMY! I can't wait to get my hands on these, and I don't know how soon that will be. Clearly my fascination for all things gold and shiny has not died out. *Must not wear them with more shiny golden things*. And this reminds me to continue my since, like, forever hunt for a pretty and affordable not-over-the top studded bag. Willpower. I think if I spend even 5 more minutes on fashion websites today, I will require a new credit card. SIGH.
If anyone knows where to get cute shiny stuff, please post.
much love

image courtesy: http://lifestyle.malaysia.msn.com/Fashion/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=4043263&page=5

2 comments:

  1. Super luxe sneakers are the best! (See my latest post.) They can be ultra splurgesque, but they're really worth every penny if you wear them often! The great thing about them is that they look dressy but are so comfortable that they'll work with virtually any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know; I;m just not a very sneaker-person, though, these might change that. :) But you're right they would be comfy and versatile enough for travelling.

    ReplyDelete