Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I adore sales! They're wondrous and its awesome what you can get out of them. Specially when the sale is on basics. :) A few days back, I went with a couple of friends to the mall and Levise Signature had this buy one get one free offer and the jeans were really cheap to start with. SCORE! Their no altering policy and my endless blog reading meant Craft Time. I altered one pair by myself and was left with scrap denim. Result? Cool denim hair bow.
Take the scrap, snip it to the sizeyou want the hair bow to be, hole punch the center and push a ribbon, the color of your choice through and tie at the back. for extra strength, stitch or super-glue it together so that the creases stay the way you want them to.
Now I have an extra pair of jeans that are identical. Ripped still in fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment